Welcome on this website dedicated to Arthur Rimbaud, poet and traveler.
You will find here:
- Arthur Rimbaud's biography and poems both in the original French, with translations by Louise Varese, Paul Schmidt and Oliver Bernard,
- a walk in Roche and Charleville, his native town,
- an album with photographs of the poet, drawings made by his friends and some famous painters,
- documents, letters he exchanged with Verlaine,
- a bibliography and links to my favourite sites.
Thanks for the visit.
It is the sea mingled with the sun"